Angola's cholera outbreak has now claimed 329 lives, the World Health Organization said Saturday, warning that the risk of ...
A global surge in cholera is threatening vulnerable people from Angola to Myanmar, fuelled by conflict, natural disasters and ...
Angola is facing a worsening cholera outbreak, with 8,543 cases and 329 deaths recorded across 16 of its 21 provinces as of ...
Angola is grappling with a severe cholera outbreak that has spread across 16 of its 21 provinces, infecting 8,543 people and ...
1d
Emirates News Agency on MSNCholera should not be killing anyone in 21st century: WHOPhilippe Barboza, cholera team lead at the World Health Organisation (WHO), said that this year already, 1,00,000 cholera cases and 1,300 deaths had been reported. Preliminary data showed that ...
GENEVA: A cholera outbreak in Angola has killed more than 300 people and spread to 16 of the country’s 21 provinces, with the ...
A global surge in cholera is threatening vulnerable people from Angola to Myanmar, fuelled by conflict, natural disasters and ...
The resource-rich African nation has been experiencing a substantial cholera outbreak since January, with a total of 8,543 ...
A cholera outbreak in Angola has spread to 16 of the country's 21 provinces since the first of the year, the World Health ...
To combat cholera, WHO, alongside strategic partners like UNICEF, the Red Cross, and the World Bank, supports Angola by enhancing health professionals’ capacity, distributing water treatment solutions ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results